You can follow these simple steps below:
1. Download the Design Plans.
2. Follow the printing instruction in the Design Plans.
3. Get the required Building Materials and Tools.
4. Prepare the Parts’ Template.
5. Start constructing each parts.
6. Assembling the Aircraft’s body.
7. Testing the Electronics and installing them.
8. Get to the Field.
9. Fly them!
Notes: For starters, you should get guidance from more experienced pilots, make sure you have try the simulator.
10. Share your success through social media.