More test of the Black Diamond using 9x6E Prop.
UAV / FPV Platform : DLE-XT-47
Tested Drive system :
- Turnigy Park 480, 1320kv
- Turnigy Plush ESC 40A
- EMAX UBEC 3A
- Revox 9x6E Prop
- Emax ES08MD Digital, Metal Gear servo
- Loong-naz 3S-1800mAh (20C) (As counter-weight and used at 2 last flight)
- Turnigy 3S-2200mAh (35C-45C)
- Futaba T8FG Super, 2.4 GHz transmitter
- Futaba R6028SB, 8ch 2.4 GHz receiver
Design review :
- Airbrake mixing is implemented to alter the ailevators and ailerons position for take-off (side hand-launch).
- The second battery acts as a weight to simulate FPV gears’ weight and it is used as a trial flight with low C-rating ( result in lower thrust and speed flight ).
- Proper D/R, Expo, travel limit and ailevators ratio mixing setting for servos is required for maximum performance.
- Kai Wachi & Squnto “Brain Splat” , Kannibalen Records
- Invader “Wrath” , Dubstep.NET Exclusive
- Must Die “Octopus” , Dubstep.NET Premiere