Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiry.
The collected information by dle-tech.info (“the Website”)
We collect information from you during the purchase order process. When ordering on our site, you may be asked to enter your PayPal™ account information; your registered email address. For the case of using credit card for transaction, more information may be asked and this information gathering process occurs on the secured PayPal™ website.
Another information gathering process occurs during posting / leaving comments to the articles. Before your comments can be sent, you may be asked for name, email address and website (OPTIONAL)
You may, however, visit and explore our site anonymously.
The utilization of your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website facilities based on the information and feedback we received from you
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To send periodic emails (on rare occasion) – the email address you provide for purchase order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. However, this periodic emails delivery may be terminated by informing us through our email at email@example.com
The method of privacy protection
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of you personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Disclosure on any information
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties, who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), 1998 Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) (1998), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We do encourage the parents’ involvement and control over their children’s use of the Internet.
This policy was last modified on 09-03-2014.
© 2014 D.L. Engineering. All Rights Reserved.