Scratch Build Glider presented by Angel Gendut Productions.
Aircraft Platform : DLE-GL02-00
Tested Drive system :
- Brushless motor : Revox 2808-1900kv
- Speed Controller : Emax ESC 30A with internal linear BEC 5V/2A
- Electric Nylon Propeller : Revox 6x4E
- Servos : 4 x HXT (Hextronik) MG14, Metal Gear servo
- Li-Po Batt : Revox 3S-2200mAh (30C) Nano Tech OR Emax Tipple 3S-1800mAh (20C)
Radio Tx/Rx system:
- Tx : Futaba T8FG Super, 2.4 GHz transmitter
- Rx : Futaba R6028SB, 8ch 2.4 GHz receiver
Design review :
- Airbrake mixing is implemented to alter the elevator position for take-off (overhead hand-launch).
- The wing aspect ratio provides a good glide ratio when the wind condition is calm and/or catching rising thermal.
- The motor power is too high for the required spec, even though the motor weight is small. (high power to weight ratio).
Flight photos are available at Joni DLE google +
Music By: T-Mass “Neglected Perfection” , Myriad ft. Jess Abran “Contrast”
Album: Dubstep.NET Exclusives